MUSIC, FUN & HAND EYE COORDINATION
Work on familiarization with a netball whilst testing coordination, timing and full body movements while performing the Solo Combo Challenge routine. It’s important to test ball-handling skills in creative ways to allow players to think outside the box. Once all participants have nailed the routine the real challenge begins.
SOLO COMBO CHALLENGE:
There are 3 ways to nail this challenge
1. Assign a few players the task to learn the dance and deliver it to the group
2. Learn the routine to each as a full group (the end needs the most attention)
3. Put players in groups to learn together (It is easy)
1 netball each / or Basketball, Football, Volleyball etc. (Rugby ball for the advanced)
Find a space on court, at least 2 meter space between players.
CHALLENGE & PROGRESSIONS
1. Perform a large Solo Combo Challenge routine with al
2. Split into groups 4-6 players and make up the beginning of the routine with their own ‘entrance’ or other ‘Solo Combo’s’. Players to get creative, they can use a range of passes, tricks, transitions for more points.
3. Record full class or get confident players to perform as a group.
Submit your entries via social media @SoloSessionsUK and #SoloComboSchools or via email to